A blog from the University of Borås

Friday, February 20, 2009

Persian theme week - project group openings

The University is hoping to have a Persian theme week. The Persian week will be one of many various themed weeks we are hoping to have to celebrate the various nationalities we have at our university.

However, to do so we need engagement from some students who would like to help plan and organize the week by contributing ideas and taking responsibility for an event. The sky is the limit for ideas, and students themselves can contribute whatever ideas they would like.

Interested?
Please let me know if you are interested, and also please spread this information on to your classes and ask them to contact me if they are interested. An email to me is sufficient at douglas.washburn@hb.se. There will be a follow up meeting at a later date during lunch that I will provide details of later to those who email me. Project group places go to those who contact me first;)

No comments:

Post a Comment