A blog from the University of Borås

Monday, September 14, 2009

Registering for exams as an international student

The current university system for registering for exams does not allow international students who do not have a Swedish personal identity to register. This means that if you are registered with a T-number such as 860416-T216 then you can't register online for exams.

How do international students with a T-number register?
You will need to email studentcentrum@hb.se and include the following information:
- Full name
- T-number
- Your class/programme
- The exam you are registering for
- The day of the exam

No comments:

Post a Comment