A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Photos of International Students at the University of Borås


I am planning to set up a small photo exhibition in the glass cases in the library. Therefore I am looking for nice, good quality photographs of international students in Borås taken by international students in Borås. The photo should be taken during your time here in Borås. Please send me a photograph you would like to display together with a small description of the motive and the name of the photographer. I will print them and frame them. Send your photograph and your text to emma.bergstedt@hb.se before 12 November. If the file is too big to send by e-mail you can either compress it to reduce the size (zip file), or come by my office with it on a usb stick (J414 in the library).

No comments:

Post a Comment