A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Message from the Chairman

Hey! Well, what about a presentation of me? The new Chairman of ISC, which by the way actually is a really fun job! So, something about me, I'm just your average crazy Swedish guy who enjoys multicultural things and wants to have a lot of fun! I'm going to be here in Borås until around 2012 when my studies are finished (maybe I'll be here a lot longer, just for the fun of it... I think... so you won't get rid of me so easily). The thing I want to do with ISC is to turn it into a fun place, where the inter-cultural perspective is like a red thread going through everything. So, does it sound good? Yeah, I think so too...So hopefully there will be a lot of fun, and you will get a good introduction to Sweden and the studentlife of University of Borås. Which always means parties, dinners, and activities and other stuff... Well, this is enough of me, and if there is something you want to know, just send an em@il to me! So, have a good day, and have fun until I see you!
Yours sincerely,
Thomas Arens-Fredin, Chairman ISC
tarens_173@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment