A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Clarification about driving licenses

If you come from outside the EU you need to apply for an exemption to continue using your foreign driving license after one year, even if you have an international driving license (which is only an interpretation of your national driving license).

No comments:

Post a Comment