A blog from the University of Borås

Friday, October 28, 2011

Updating your contact details

If you have moved to another address since you first registered at University of Borås, you need to inform us about this. Please, log on to “My Account” and make sure that your contact details are up to date. The account is connected to the LADOK system, which means that address changes made there will automatically be sent to the LADOK database, from where the university staff can view the data.

You can however not change identity numbers in My account. If you have received a Swedish personal identity number after starting your studies at UB you should exchange this number for your University Identification Numbers as this will for example make registering for exams easier. You should bring a personbevis from the Tax Agency (Skatteverket) or a copy of a Swedish ID card to the Student Centre, and they will inform LADOK.

Also make sure that the university library has your correct e-mail address so that they know where to send messages about overdue loans.

When applying for an extension of your residence permit at the Swedish Migration Board it is also very important that they have your correct contact details and personal details. Otherwise it will take much longer for you to receive their decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment