A blog from the University of Borås

Monday, October 1, 2012

Interested to start and run a business in Sweden?

Drivhuset informs of the basics of starting and running a business in Sweden. 

Use this link to register for the event, its free but we have limited number of places.
Date: Monday 12th of November
Time: 17:00-20:00 
Place: Drivhuset, Nybrogatan 9A, 3rd floor, Borås

Some of the questions that will be discussed are:
- What are the components of a business idea?
- How do I start a company and what steps do I need to take?
- What kind of support can I get inorder to develop my businessidea?
Do I need to sign up? Yes. Sign up through the link above.

Welcome to Drivhuset!

PS.The event is held in English and is free of charge!


Stiftelsen Drivhuset i Borås
Mobil: 073 - 460 66 08
Postadress: Nybrogatan 9A, 503 31 Borås

www.drivhuset.se 
www.boras.drivhuset.se
www.facebook.com/DrivhusetSE
www.twitter.com/DrivhusetSE

No comments:

Post a Comment